SIMPLIFY YOUR SECURITY MAINTENANCE
CONTROL EVERYTHING FROM ONE LOCATION
Many large organisations are seeking a security solution to seamlessly integrate their security systems. We have the knowledge and expertise to deliver a total security package for clients and can often use your existing security system technology. We can link multiple sites together so you can manage all sites from just one location. We specialise in integrating systems such as:
• alarm systems
• surveillance cameras
• ID cards
• access control
Or all of the above. That’s what we’ve done for clients such as Volvo and Relationships Australia. We have helped them to fully integrated their security systems across their Australian sites. This involved linking all their security systems including ID cards, access control, existing alarm systems and surveillance cameras.
AUDIT YOUR CURRENT SYSTEMS
Often clients know they want a streamlined system, but are unsure of where to start. We can conduct an audit of your sites and security needs. We will advise on the most suitable technology and use your existing technology where possible to develop a cost-effective solution. From there we will work to develop a roll-out plan, and then manage the implementation.
After your integrated system is in place, we can help you to write the policies and procedures to manage your security system and tailor them to your ongoing management plan, whether that is to manage your security in-house or to outsource your security management.
Your integrated security solution may include a combination of platforms including:
• ID cards – identity security, site and entry point access and time-in-attendance systems
• Lighting control - automate your lighting with your security
• Lift / elevator integration - control access to lifts and levels
• Air-conditioning control - time your air conditioning with your office hours
• Car parks - monitor and count car parks available
• Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems (ANPR) – allow access to car parks with automatic number plate recognition
• Equipment monitoring – visually monitor high risk areas and equipment
• Irrigation control - in the event of fire
• Storage lockers - automate locking and unlocking
• Surveillance camera integration - integrate your video surveillance
• User database management - link access and users to database software
• Intercom systems
• Vehicle entry points eg boom gates, roller doors
And many more...
CALL US ON 1300 367 233 FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION